The Best Online Electric Guitar Lessons
Looking for the best Online Guitar Course? You’ve come to the right place!
Hey there my name is Christian Becker (thats me in the picture) and I have been playing guitar for almost 6 years now.
One of the most important advice I can give you if you’re just starting out and want to master the guitar is to get your hands on some SOLID guitar lessons.
One of the mistakes I made in the very beginning was spending months on trying to find free guitar lessons and learning from YouTube which resulted in a very poor and slow progress.
That’s why I’ve made this website. To spread the message and hopefully teach beginners like you how to avoid the mistakes I did. I really wish I had just sacked up and spent the 20 bucks it takes to join any of the paid lessons memberships online because right after I joined a community of like-minded people my guitar skills EXPLODED!!
I would highly recommend that you cut the learning curve as soon as possible and get some form of a step by step training from a professional and skilled guitarist. This is just the right and fastest way to do it.
Below I have gathered the most popular membership online guitar courses for you. Before reading any further please note that these online guitar lesson memberships are my personal favourites and I’ve tried every single one of them as well as any other online guitar course for beginners out there.
This will hopefully ensure that you don’t make the same mistakes as I did in the very beginning spending hundreds of dollars on guitar lessons before finding the most effective online course. Some are just far superior than others!
As you can see I have left a review on each guitar course discussing the main benefits and negatives. My hope is that this will help you make a well informed choice and make the small monthly investment that will 10x how fast you improve at guitar.
The Top Guitar Lessons Sites In 2016
- Jamplay (Watch The Review)
- Guitar Tricks (Read The Review An Join For Free)
- Infinite Guitar (Read The Review)
The Quick Run Down
- Jamplay is the most popular online guitar lesson course online. They have an enormous list of lessons – over 10,000 – and very in-depth, step-by-step training. The website is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate back and forth between the different guitar lessons. The training you’ll receive on Jamplay is suitable for the beginner, intermediate and advanced guitarist.
- They have a big archive of highly advanced training if you need an extra boost to hit the next level – Jamplay is awesome for this.
- This online guitar course is fairly cheap at $17 bucks a month. Now keep in mind that you get access to over 50 teachers/professionals and countless of hours of real training as well as live lessons.
- You can find training for; Electric, acoustic, country, shredding – everything guitar oriented, they have it all!
- In other words this is SUPER high quality, fairly cheap and perfect for beginners all the way up to the advanced guitarist.
- I’m currently a member of JamPlay and love it, so I’m obviously a bit biased.
Click Here To Check Out Jamplay
Guitar Tricks (Try For Free)
- This is a website suited for the beginner guitarist
- You have the opportunity to sign up for free and try it out (this is a great way to get your feet wet before jumping onto bigger membership sites)
- Guitar Tricks have over 9,000 courses
- This is the most affordable guitar lessons. The membership also comes with a 60 day refund guarantee
Get 14 Days For Free At Guitar Tricks Click Here
Start Your Guitar Journey Today!
Are you frustrated with your lack of progress when it comes to playing the guitar?
Have you experienced yourself doubting whether you possibly CAN learn to play guitar?
Have you tried youtube lessons and instructional videos without getting anywhere? I am here to help you overcome the problems and tell you that you are not alone – I’ve been where you are now!
I know exactly how you feel. Although it is many years ago I clearly remember how frustrating the start-up period was.
I wanted to play my favorite songs and especially all the cool solos, my guitar idols play.
In my quest to reach a point where it was possible, I spent a lot of time with instruction books, tabs and video lessons, without feeling that I actually was getting any better.
The problem was that I had no idea where I was going to start and how I should use all the information I had available.
I often sat with the feeling that the more I read, the less I understood which resulted in a short period of time where I completely put away the guitar – yes I gave up!
Luckily I found a solution a dark november night in 2010. I met a teacher – now a good friend of mine – who understood my problem and my frustrations.
He told me about this online guitar course called Jamplay and ensured me that it would help me overcome the slow learning process.
It was only then that my development of the guitar began to really take off, and I could take the first step on the way to becoming the guitarist, I wanted to be.
No one is born with the ability to play guitar – let’s make that absolutely clear. All your guitar heroes were beginners when they first started out. They obviously had musical flair, but also the desire – like you have right now – not to give up even in the most frustrating moments.
All are born with the potential to master the guitar.
This also applies to YOU. Regardless of what you currently think about your own abilities, so you possess the potential to not only learn to play guitar, but to master the instrument like your heroes.
It requires that you willing to commit yourself to the learning process and facing your own musical performance.
With the right guidance you can achieve amazing things!
Save Yourself The Frustration
In my own start-up period I made more or less all the big mistakes that you can think of. I learnt what not to do if you want to become proficient on the guitar, and I can help you avoid getting into the same situation.
In order to continuously develop and become better, first of all you will need clear defined goals for what you want to achieve and a plan for how to get from where you are right now to where you want to be in a couple of years.
To teach yourself to play the guitar can be a frustrating process. If that sounds like you, you are not alone. I’ve been there, I know what it is, and I know how to proceed. That’s why I hope you’ll listen to me.
Choosing The Top Best Online Guitar Lessons
A customized lesson program that is based on your level and your goals, is all that you need so you always have a clear idea that you are moving in the right direction.
The right course can help to define your goals. The importance of this can not be overstated, as it is forecast to achieving your goals, which is the biggest motivator.
Learning techniques and musical concepts properly from the start so you can avoid problems and frustrations later on and double your results!
It’s time to increase your confidence about your skills and the joy of playing guitar comes as a direct consequence of that.
Read Also: metal guitar training can help you advance your guitar playing techniques and transform you into a master guitarist within a short period of time.